Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another work story

Today you all get to know facts 3 and 4 about me. I have a little brother. My little brother works at the movie theatre with me (but I get paid more than him, because I've been there longer).

Today, he was working as checker. For those not in the lingo, a checker is the guy that makes sure the movies are running right and that no one is breaking the rules or being a nuisance in the theatre. Our checkers are allowed to dress in regular clothes and sit down in the theatres, so as to better spy on the people we're watching.

So he goes into the theatre we have the Harry Potter movie in, and sits down in the closest seat he can find. Later, he gets up, and his butt feels wet. He gets some of it on his hand and sniffs it, and what does he smell?

Urine.

Someone pissed in their seat, and just moved and didn't tell anyone. How do you manage to pull that off? He/she didn't even attempt to clean up after their mess at all! Why would you do that?

My brother got to go home, shower, and get into some new clothes while still on the clock. That's at least one good thing of this. I've never gotten paid to take a shower, I'm jealous.

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

URine!! Honestly!! I wonder if it was Karma or someone just loved the movie so much they didn't want to bother going to the rest room. That truely sux.