Sunday, October 28, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Me.

1. I have slept outside in sub-zero weather.
2. I have a sugar packet collection. Currently, it numbers in at least the 100s.
3. My favorite book is "Choke" by Chuck Pahlaniuk, the same guy that wrote "Fight Club." It's a story about a recovering (sort-of) sexaholic who has problems with his mother (who is in a nursing home on his expense), and spends a fair part of the book thinking "What would Jesus not do?" And then he does that.
4. I used to wear glasses for an astigmatism, but then my eyes got better (I'm not sure how either). Now I've actually got better than 20/20 in my left eye, and 20/20 in my right, which is cool, but it kind of messes with
my depth perception a bit.
5. The first full song I learned to play on the guitar was "Eleanor Rigby," by The Beatles.
6. I have a roommate who is currently sick with a fever of 103. He has shivers, and every once in a while he'll have a coughing fit in his sleep.
7. This past Saturday, I went out drinking with one of the stars of a show on Court TV going into its second season. The stereotypical "stars are stuck up" thing definitely did not apply to this guy, as he was ridiculously cool and easy to chill with.
8. (number six was kind of a cop-out) Right now I have no backspace key, just a little funny rubber thing where the center of my backspace key should have been.

In response to Ariel's post.

1 comment:

AJ said...

I think #4 is the most impressive. I wish I had one eye (or more) with better than 20/20 vision.