Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Funny and Serious



My blog is rated PG-13! I'm glad, because I was rather worried I might cross over into an R rating. PG-13 is not bad though, I can live with that comfortably. Although it did flag me for using the word "hurt" 5 times. Oops, now six.

As for less comfortable things, since my friend Randi is resigning from the role of president, and I just found out that James, or vice president, is also heavily burdened with schoolwork and will be resigning either at the end of the semester or in a month, people will soon need to be stepping up to take leadership positions. The question I've been asking myself is whether or not I could manage to do that, and also more importantly, whether or not I should. It would be a big commitment, but it's also an important job, especially on our campus. I just hope my prayers will be answered and I'll have some idea about what to do.

No comments: