Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm a Menace to Society

Well, kind of funny, kind of not.

I may have accidentally set some of the internal workings of a very large corporation into anywhere from a mild concern to a slight level of panic. I think they're afraid some of their products could theoretically kill people. They want me to call them and discuss the situation with them directly.

Woops.

I really should feel worse, but this sounds like something out of a Disney channel TV show. Try to help a friend and instead get a huge panic around the little lie you told so you wouldn't sound like an idiot.

I'd decide to do something about this, but I read the email between waking up this morning and going back to bed, so I didn't remember it all day, and I work all of tomorrow during their calling hours. So I guess I have at least until Friday to figure out what to do. Fun stuff.