Sunday, August 19, 2007

Quick update

Sorry I haven't been updating, life has been trying to make up for the fact that I leave for college and schoolwork in less than a week. So, a quick series of updates.

Cats suck. Being allergic to cats sucks even more. It feels good to go on runs again. Superbad was SUPERAWESOME! Except for the bum reel our theatre got. For about three minutes, the screen would go sporadically dark green, and the sound would drop out. We have a new reel that was sent to us now though. Velvet Marauder is awesome and addicting superhero goodness. I need to find a copy of C.S. Lewis' "The Great Divorce," because not only did Ariel recommend it, but I also randomly found a review of it in a blog of one of VM's commentors. Two coincidences means I'm probably meant to read it.

Only two more work shifts and then my summer is free until I'm back up at school.

If you're really starved for forgiveness writing, I found a blog post about forgiveness. It takes a view of God's forgiveness in a different way that you don't really see too often.

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

I hope you're ready for school. REad away john