Monday, August 27, 2007

Three darts is just too much!

Okay, so the title is a cheesy Ace Ventura line, but still. Three posts is a lot. I should be studying or writing or something productive with my schoolwork (not that blogging isn't productive). However, I really would like to write this.

The title for this entire blog is "Forgiveness." I really like the idea of a blog based around forgiveness, but I really feel the urge to write about other stuff. I mean, I'm a practicing Catholic at the number two party school in the nation. That's not exactly a common type of person. It makes for a lot of strange thoughts and situations.

I don't know. Maybe I'll just let these thoughts ferment a bit. I know there are other things I want to write about forgiveness, but I don't know what to do about this other stuff I want to write about as well. Should I sort of alter the theme and title of this blog? Should I have a separate blog as well to talk about other stuff? What do you, my readers, think?

No comments: